WHOLESALE SUMATRA – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE SUMATRA – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
INDONESIAN – SUMATRA – categorized as Dessert Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: plum, wine, strawberry, orange, sweet and smooth
- Processing * Giling Basah (wet hulled)
- Plant Varietal * Jember, Ateng, Bourbon
- Farmers * Burni Bies, Alamsyah
- Altitude * 1,200-1,300 Meters
- A staple in coffee shops across America.
Sumatra – high grown beans are considered as the regions finest and are certified Fairtrade Grade 1. They are a staple in coffee shops across the country as single origin offerings and are used extensively in blends adding body and earthy spice notes to the blend. Indonesian beans tend to handle heat very well without becoming bitter making them a popular choice for darker roasts.
Sumatra – recommended roast level – Medium/Dark to Italian
RED BARN BLEND – try the combo – Sumatra/Red Barn Blend
- TASTE NOTES: brown sugar, chocolate, hazelnut
- 3 – Region Blend
- South America * Africa * Indonesia
- Categorized as * Dessert Coffee/Social Coffee
- This blend is a real treasure – like you would expect to find in an old fashioned red barn on a cool autumn day.
Red Barn – The excitement, the adventure, the thrill of hunting for treasures. The old red barn has much to offer… but the tastiest one is the Signature Red Barn coffee blend! A fresh pot is brewing and smells so oh-so-good, happy smiles, and good conversation along with contented slurping tells the rest of the story.