WHOLESALE COLOMBIA SUPREMO – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE COLOMBIA SUPREMO – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
SOUTH AMERICA – COLOMBIA SUPREMO – categorized as – Social Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: orange , cherry , milk chocolate.
- Location * Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
- Altitude * 1,300 – 1,650 MASL
- Varietals * Caturra, Typica, Castillo & Colombia
- Process * Washed
- Drying * Sun Dried
- Harvest * September- January
Colombia Supremo 17/18 is sourced from small to medium sized family-owned farms located within the city of Pereira in the department of Risaralda, Colombia. Coffee is cultivated on farms that average 2.5 hectares in size. Producers pick and process coffee at their own micro-wet mills and then dry their own coffee, typically on elevated tables inside solar dryers that provide protection from the nearly continuous rainy season.
Recommended Roast level – Medium/Dark
LOG CABIN BLEND – try the combo – Log Cabin/Colombia Supremo
- TASTE NOTES: dark chocolate, mild cherry, strawberry
- 3 – Region Trio Blend
- Central America * Ethiopia * South America
- A great full cup like it came from a cast iron pot over the open wood fire.
LOG CABIN BLEND is a 3-region trio. A great cup of coffee comprised of some of the most favorite origins and creates a rich cup like it came from a cast iron pot over the open wood fire.