THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features green COLOMBIA SUPREMO BEANS & LOG CABIN BLEND – a real treat! LOG CABIN BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Colombia Supremo coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
GREEN COLOMBIA SUPREMO BEANS – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: orange , cherry , milk chocolate.
- Location * Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
- Altitude * 1,300 – 1,650 MASL
- Varietals * Caturra, Typica, Castillo & Colombia
- Process * Washed
- Drying * Sun Dried
- Harvest * Suptember- January
SOUTH AMERICA – GREEN COLOMBIA BEANS – Colombia Supremo 17/18 is sourced from small to medium sized family-owned farms located within the city of Pereira in the department of Risaralda, Colombia. Coffee is cultivated on farms that average 2.5 hectares in size. Producers pick and process coffee at their own micro-wet mills and then dry their own coffee, typically on elevated tables inside solar dryers that provide protection from the nearly continuous rainy season.
TRY THE COMBO – WITH LOG CABIN BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: dark chocolate, mild cherry, strawberry
- 3 – Region Trio Blend
- Central America * Ethiopia * South America
- Guatemala, Harrar, Colombia
- A great full cup like it came from a cast iron pot over the open wood fire.
LOG CABIN BLEND is a 3-region trio. A great cup of coffee comprised of some of the most favorite origins and creates a rich cup like it came from a cast iron pot over the open wood fire.
You want the best cup of coffee and so do we. That’s why we use only the very finest coffee beans. Rest assured, you will not find a better coffee anywhere. Our coffees are grown by those who practice sustainable farming and encourage bio-diversity. We buy from partners who treat workers well and pay fairly. We’ve found that those who are committed to these goals grow coffees with the finest taste and highest quality.