WHOLESALE BRAZIL PEABERRY – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE BRAZIL PEABERRY – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
SOUTH AMERICAN – BRAZIL PEABERRY – categorized as – Dessert Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: fruity, sweet, tart
- Processing * Natural/Semi-Washed
- Plant Varietal * Brazilian Arabica Cultivars
- Type * A Very Rare Peaberry
- Altitude * 3,280 ft
- An Immensely Popular Brazilian Specialty Coffee.
Brazil Pocos de Caldas is a very fertile area whose green hills are scattered with coffee farms. It enjoys a mild, temperate climate and an average altitude of at least 1,000m (3,280 ft.). Peaberries are very rare, occurring only 5% or less in crops when only one bean inside the cherry develops, creating a much sought-after concentrated flavor.
Brazil Peaberry – recommended roast level – Light to Medium
HOUSE SPECIAL BLEND – try the combo – Brazil Peaberry/House Special
- TASTE NOTES: vine ripe boysenberry, subtle spiciness
- 2 – Region Trio
- South America * Central America * South America
- Categorized as * Anytime Coffee/Dessert Coffee
- Smokin good coffee! This is an all time customer favorite blend!
HOUSE SPECIAL has long been an all-time favorite blend for us. Be adventuresome and try our other blends but likely you will always want to keep a good supply of this one on hand. It’s just something you don’t want to be without… life is better with special…