WHOLESALE JAVA DUTCH ESTATE – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE JAVA DUTCH ESTATE – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
INDONESIAN – JAVA – categorized as – Espresso Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: heavy body, fruity, cinnamon & clove
- Processing * Giling Basah (wet-process)
- Plant Varietal * Typica
- Altitude * 1,100 to 1,200 meters
- Coffee plantations established early 18th century.
- Considered by some experts to Indonesia’s premium offering.
Java – sourced from the Indonesian island of Java coffee plantations established by the Dutch in the early 18th century. These estates transport ripe cherries quickly to their mills after harvest. The pulp is then fermented and washed off, using the wet process. This results in coffee with good, heavy body and a sweet overall impression.
Java – recommended roast level – Medium/Dark to Italian
RIDGE RUNNER BLEND – try the combo – Java/Ridge Runner Blend
- TASTE NOTES: rich chocolaty notes, interesting spiced peachiness
- 3 – Region Blend
- Central America * South America * Indonesia
- Categorized as * Java Coffee/Ridge Runner Coffee
- This blend is a tribute to the rugged Appalachian Trail and the adventurous hikers who traverse it.
RIDGE RUNNER – A century or two ago a ridge runner was a mountain man who delivered goods to local and long distance customers. The modern Ridge-Runner is a hiker of sections of the Appalachian Trail, one that meets and greets hikers, provides Trail brochures and literature to inform visitors about the Appalachian Trail and its intended primitive experience, and traditions.