WHOLESALE BRAZIL – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE BRAZIL – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
SOUTH AMERICAN – BRAZIL – categorized as – Anytime Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: starts deliciously nutty, ends full bodied sweet
- Processing * Natural
- Plant Varietal * 70% Catuai Vermelho and 30% Mundo Novo
- Farm * Fazenda Santa Rosa
- Altitude * 2,400 ft
- Extremely Popular as a Base for Espresso and other Blends
The Brazilian Arabica coffee plants are grown on the beautiful rolling hills in the region of Chapada de Minas. This is a really special ‘natural process’ coffee. The natural process gives it a softer nutty acidity a somewhat fruity taste. This coffee is extremely popular with espresso aficionados and is widely used as a base in espresso blends.
Brazil – recommended roast level – Light to Medium/Dark
FIRESIDE BLEND – try the combo – 1 bag each – Brazil/Fireside Blend
- TASTE NOTES: sweet strawberry, chocolaty mixed nut, juicy kiwi
- 3 – Region Blend
- Central America * Africa * South America
- Categorized as * Anytime Coffee/Breakfast Coffee/Social Coffee
- A frosty evening, a group of friends, a warm crackling fire. Fireside is a culmination of cozy warmth, friendship, laughter, and a great time together!
FIRESIDE BLEND is a great 3-region blend. This blend starts out a sweet strawberry on the nose, an awesome chocolaty mixed nut takes center stage, with juicy kiwi note finish. This blend is pleasant and mesmerizing as the crackling fire and great times with friends. Brew a large pot! ’cause you’re gonna need it!