WHOLESALE TANZANIA AA – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE TANZANIA AA – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
AFRICAN – TANZANIA AA – categorized as – Dessert Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: silky with notes of burgundy, pear, and tangerine
- Processing * Wet Processed
- Plant Varietal * Bourbon, Typica
- Farmers * Tembo Coffee Cooperative
- Altitude * 1,400-2,000 Meters
- Grown by smallholder farmers average 500 trees per farm.
Harvest period for these coffees is June-August. The Mbya region consists of roughly 400,000 smallholder farmers that own, on average 500 trees each. Many practice subsistence farming methods and all their coffee is handpicked. Tweega coffee comes from the washing stations in the Southern Highlands from the cooperative Tembo Coffee Company. It is sun dried, graded, and sorted at Tembo’s facility in Mbya.
Gourmet Artisan Roasted – popular roast level – Light to Medium
COZY BLEND – try the combo – Tanzania AA/Cozy Blend
- TASTE NOTES: peachy pecan bar, tangerine finish
- 2 – Region Trio
- South America * South America * Africa
- Categorized as * Anytime Coffee/Holiday Coffee
- It might be cold and blustery outside, but inside it’s warm and cozy, with comforting fresh hot coffee!
COZY BLEND is a 2-region blend that creates a comforting hot coffee, starts off as a peachy pecan bar then has a delicious tangerine finish. The weather outside might be frightful… but inside it’s so delightful… So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!