WHOLESALE SULAWESI – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE SULAWESI – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
INDONESIAN – SULAWESI – categorized as – Dessert Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: great body, chocolate/spice tones, slight berry
- Processing * Washed
- Plant Varietal * Heirloom Arabica
- Farmers * White Eagle, Toraja
- Altitude * 3,960-5,960 ft
- Considered by some experts to Indonesia’s premium offering.
Sulawesi – this coffee originates from the excellent growing conditions Sulawesi Toraja and is grown in one of the most remote growing regions in the world. Sulawesi coffee is comparable to Sumatra in taste, but it produces a more consistent cup. Considered by some experts to be the premium offering from Indonesia. Grown on the White Eagle Farm, this coffee is FairTrade Cert. Grade 1 Arabica.
Sulawesi – recommended roast level – Medium/Dark to Italian
BACKWOODS HIKE BLEND – try the combo – Sulawesi/Backwoods Hike Blend
- TASTE NOTES: macadamia nut, ripe plum, black pepper, juicy finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- Central America * South America * Indonesia
- Categorized as * Adventure Coffee
- As invigorating and scenic to your taste buds as a backwoods hike from trail-head to rendezvous.
BACKWOODS HIKE – A trail head is the point at which a trail begins, where the trail is often intended for hiking, biking, horseback riding, or off-road vehicles. Modern trail heads often contain rest rooms, maps, sign posts and distribution centers for informational brochures about the trail and its features, and parking areas for vehicles.