THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features green MOUNTAIN VISTA BLEND & GREEN GUATEMALA ANTIGUA – a real treat! MOUNTAIN VISTA BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Guatemala Antigua coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
GREEN MOUNTAIN VISTA BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: vine ripe boysenberry, kiwi, chocolate finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- Africa * Indonesia * Central America
- Yirgacheffe * Sulawesi * Guatemala
- This blend plays on your taste buds like the beauty of a rugged scenic mountain vista.
GREEN MOUNTAIN VISTA – a mountain vista is what you stop to see when you climb to the top of a mountain, or pull off the road at the “scenic view” rest stop. The natural rugged beauty of the landscape… natures beautiful panorama complete with wildflowers, berry brambles, and wildlife. This is what you came to see, what you planned your vacation for, the reason you climbed the steep trail, so rest a moment and take it all in… natures beautiful hideaway… your mountain vista.
GUATEMALA ANTIGUA – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: strawberry, kiwi, milk chocolate, spice
- Processing * Fully Washed
- Plant Varietal * Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra
- Mill * Concepcion Esuintla
- Altitude * 4,700-4,900 ft
- A superior Guatemalan coffee rich with complexity.
GUATEMALA ANTIGUA IGLESIAS – comes from the Plantation Santo Tomas and El Vallecito. Both are located in Ciudad Vieja in the state of Sacatepequez at the slopes of Volcano Aqua. The coffee grows under Gravilea trees in rich volcanic soil. After harvest, the coffee is brought to the famous mill, Concepcion Escuintla. During the coffee’s time at Concepcion, it is sundried on patios, separated by size, density, and color. The result is a superior coffee with extreme complexities.
You want the best cup of coffee and so do we. That’s why we use only the very finest coffee beans. Rest assured, you will not find a better coffee anywhere. Our coffees are grown by those who practice sustainable farming and encourage bio-diversity. We buy from partners who treat workers well and pay fairly. We’ve found that those who are committed to these goals grow coffees with the finest taste and highest quality.