COFFEE ROASTED YOUR WAY!
Select weight – select roast level – select whole bean or ground.
To ensure the sweetest taste and the very best flavors we use a different carefully developed profile for each roast level. So you will never get an underdeveloped or less than perfect roast. Any roast level you choose has been expertly developed for maximum sweetness and flavor.
A guide to choosing your roast level on our machines.
- 362*F FIRST CRACK – this roast is pulled towards end of first crack. It is loaded with the awesome sweet and rich light roast taste.
- 372*F LIGHT ROAST – the roast is pulled about a minute past first crack. This is a very nicely developed light roast, almost bordering close to a light/medium roast, it is sweet and delicious, the cup still has the light roast tastes that the light roast fans crave.
- 382*F MEDIUM ROAST – this is the midway point between first and second crack. A beautifully developed sweet medium roast, the cup has a little more clarity with a little sweeter and cleaner taste, the light roast taste is gone.
- 392*F MEDIUM/DARK ROAST – our standard roast, pulled as the very first pops of second crack begin. This roast is perfectly developed with maximum sweetness and the unique bean flavors are at their peak.
- 402*F DARK ROAST – pulled just past second crack. This roast is robust in flavor, it is still sweet, and most of the bean’s unique flavors are still well defined, the roast has now taken on some of the popular dark roast taste.
- 412*F FRENCH ROAST – if you like a richly robust cup this one is for you. Beans are dark and oily. This is that intense dark roast taste that is so popular today.
Order Today/Roasted Today – coffee is roasted and shipped within 24 hours – Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). We never pre-roast for stock as most roasters do. Every order is roasted to order – super fresh and just the way you like it. It’s your coffee… it’s your roast…. coffee roasted your way!