WHOLESALE NICARAGUA – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE NICARAGUA – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
CENTRAL AMERICA – NICARAGUA – categorized as – Anytime Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: medium bodied, mild acidity, clean cup, peach
- Processing * Washed
- Plant Varietal * 90% Caturra, 10% Catuai, Margogype
- Grade * Strictly High Grown
- Altitude * 1,100-1,350 Meters
- Coffee estate initiated by two entrepreneurial women.
Nicaragua – this coffee comes from the highlands between mountain range Isabela and Lake El Dorado. This coffee estate project was initiated in 1998 by two entrepreneurial women, 4th generation in the coffee business. The farm was deforested property product of war that has since been rehabilitated. Santa Rita is committed to developing a vision of sustainable community. PROCESSING METHOD using natural fermentation process, washing with clean water on running channel, sundried, resting for 60 days.
Nicaragua – recommended roast level – Light to Dark
COFFEE BREAK BLEND – try the combo – Nicaragua/Coffee Break Blend
- TASTE NOTES: a delicious blackberry/pecan/red apple crisp
- 2 – Region Trio
- Central America * South America * Central America
- Categorized as * Anytime Coffee/Summer Coffee
- This is the ‘go-to blend’ for everyday coffee drinkers. No matter how often you have it, you always are wanting more!
COFFEE BREAK – A coffee break is a short period of time, usually in the morning or afternoon, when you stop working and have a cup of coffee. Hence the name Coffee Break because this blend is the ultimatum for everyday coffee drinking. It is simply delicious! A great coffee without all those wild floral notes of so many other coffees.