WHOLESALE MEXICAN – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE MEXICAN – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
CENTRAL AMERICAN – MEXICAN – categorized as – Dessert Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: peach, berry, chocolaty body
- Processing * Wet Milled
- Plant Varietal * Typica, Bourbon, Mundo Novo
- Grade * Strictly High Grown
- Altitude * 1,200-1,400 Meters
- Organic * Rainforest Alliance * Fairtrade
- Shade-grown, naturally cultivated, indigenous growers.
From the region of Chiapas, Mexico. This coffee is Arabica beans 100% shade-grown, naturally cultivated, and is processed and exported by indigenous coffee growers from the Cascada Jaltenango Community Grower Group of Farms. These farmers grow plant varietals of Typica, Bourbon, and Mondo Novo. The grade is Strictly High Grown and it is certified organic, rainforest alliance and fairtrade. The processing method is washed then sundried.
Mexican – recommended roast level – Blonde to Dark
MEXICAN FIESTA BLEND – try the combo – Mexican/Mexican Fiesta Blend
- TASTE NOTES: spicy dark chocolate, mixed berry cobbler
- 2 – Region Trio
- Central America * Africa * Central America
- Categorized as * Adventure Coffee
- Starts as a spicy dark chocolate, melts into a sweet mixed berry cobbler. A Fiesta of flavors playing across your taste buds.
MEXICAN FIESTA – Mexican celebrations, called fiestas (feasts or festivals), are held on any number of religious or civic holidays. Most fiestas offer traditional Mexican food, music and dance, and may include traditional sporting events such as a charrería, or rodeo. The participants may dress in traditional Mexican dress, especially if the event is a community wide event.