WHOLESALE HONDURAS – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE HONDURAS – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
CENTRAL AMERICAN – HONDURAS – categorized as – Anytime Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: fruit and honey fragrance, blackberry, red apple
- Processing * Fully Washed
- Plant Varietal * Catimor
- Grade * Strictly Hard Bean
- Altitude * 1,200 to 1,400 meters
- This cooperative benefits over 1500 families.
Honduras – the Cooperative San Antonio benefits over 1500 families through direct and indirect initiatives including development of community centers, schools, water management, reforestation projects and more. It specifically supports youth through education and scholarships for the children of the producers. This coffee is shade-grown, hand-picked, specialty-grade arabica coffee from the excellent growing region near the El Salvador border and has achieved the highest grade status of Strictly Hard Bean at farm altitudes of 1,300 to 1,600 meters.
Honduras – recommended roast level – Blonde to Medium
FRIENDSHIP FAIR BLEND – try the combo – Honduras/Friendship Fair
- TASTE NOTES: smooth, bright, sweet cashew with a red apple finish
- 2 – Region Trio
- South America * South America * Central America
- Categorized as * Adventure Coffee/Dessert Coffee
- Ready for a party? This blend is a celebration of fantastic Honduras coffee!
FRIENDSHIP FAIR – La feria de la Amistad (The Friendship Fair) is all about friends getting together and having a good time. Hondurans as well as tourists come to La Ceiba for two weeks to enjoy parties held at different venues every day. Honduran people move from “barrio to barrio” or (neighborhood to neighborhood) enjoying the friendship fair.