WHOLESALE GUATEMALA HUEHUETENANGO – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE GUATEMALA HUEHUETENANGO – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
SAMPLES GUATEMALA HUEHUETENANGO – Want to try our coffee without purchasing large amounts? Now you can… plus samples will ship free if combined with any of our other wholesale items on the same order.
CENTRAL AMERICAN – GUATEMALA HUEHUETENANGO – categorized as Adventure Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: juicy finish, medium body, plum, black pepper
- Processing * Fully Washed
- Plant Varietal * 50% Bourbon, 50% Caturra
- Grade * Strictly Hard Bean
- Altitude * 1,524 to 1,830 meters
- This shade grown coffee has the best ‘berry notes’ of the Guatemalan coffees.
Huehuetenango – Ixlama coffee comes from specially selected small producers, like Finca El Paternal and Finca Nueva Palmira, from the highlands of San Pedro Necta and La Libertad, both located in the state of Huehuetenango, Guatemala. This shade-grown coffee is harvested and brought to the mill where it is sun-dried on a patio and placed in guardiolas, then separated by color via computer and then density/size mechanically, which results in a superior bright cup.
Huehuetenango – recommended roast level – Medium
WHITEWATER RUN BLEND – try the combo – Huehuetenango/Whitewater Run
- TASTE NOTES: juicy tree ripened plum, black pepper rapids, sweet finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- South America * Africa * Central America
- Categorized as * Adventure Coffee/Summer Coffee
- Like a whitewater run complete with exhilarating rapids and a sweet berry/plum finish.
WHITEWATER RUN – Whitewater kayaking is the sport of paddling a kayak on a moving body of water, typically a whitewater river. Whitewater kayaking can range from active, moving water, to demanding, extreme whitewater. This is a very delicious fun blend with great berry and chocolate notes and comes together from three of the most famous coffee growing regions/countries in the world.