WHOLESALE COSTA RICA – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE COSTA RICA – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
CENTRAL AMERICA – COSTA RICA – categorized as – Social Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: orange , cherry , milk chocolate.
- Location * Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
- Altitude * 1,300 – 1,650 MASL
- Varietals * Caturra, Typica, Castillo & Colombia
- Process * Washed
- Drying * Sun Dried
- Harvest * September- January
Costa Rica is regarded as one of the world’s premiere coffee growing regions, thanks to its volcanic soil and ideal drainage. Costa Rican coffees are a popular choice for their awesome excellent chocolaty flavor notes and fruity undertones. Costa Rican coffees tend to run more on the expensive side as compared to some of the other Central American regions but many would say well worth the extra money. The combination of volcanic soil, high altitude plantations, and the farmers expertise produce some really special coffees.
Costa Rica – recommended roast level – Blonde to Medium
TROPICAL PARADISE BLEND – try the combo – Costa Rica/Tropical Paradise Blend
- TASTE NOTES: sweet citrus, blueberry/apricot pie finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- South America * Africa * Central America
- Categorized as * Adventure Coffee/Summer Coffee
- A refreshing coffee great as an iced drink in a hammock.
TROPICAL PARADISE is an awesome fruity blend great anytime of year. Refreshing as an iced drink in a relaxing hammock or as regular hot coffee, makes a delicious latte or cappuccino. Starts out bright and citrus notes melting into a delicious blueberry apricot pie, tangy and juicy throughout. A tropical paradise of flavor.