BUYING WHOLESALE SAVES $$$ – the professional way to purchase beans!
- Low commercial rate wholesale pricing. * Get the same low pricing as the big guys.
- Low zone/weight based shipping – not calculated per item as it is in our retail listings. (included in price)
- Low zone/weight based shipping saves you money on multiple item/large quantity orders.
- No coupons needed to get the best rate. * Quick and easy to save money!
- No waiting, no minimums * Simply add items to cart and checkout it’s that easy!
Central American coffees are quite popular with Guatemala and Costa Rica leading the pack but don’t leave out the others like El Salvador, Honduras, Mexican, and Nicaragua. All are unique, delicious, and blend well with other coffees.
Costa Rica Coffee
Costa Rica is regarded as one of the world’s premier coffee growing regions thanks to it’s volcanic soil, ideal drainage, and the skill and determination of the farmers here.
El Salvador Coffee
El Salvador produces some outstanding coffees and the coops and farmers that we work with are committed to support reforestation and enrich their communities with schools and hospitals.
Guatemala coffees come from their many rich coffee producing regions. From the famous Antigua basin, to Huehuetenango, and beyond, they have coffees to meet almost any coffee lovers liking.
Our Honduras coffees are shade-grown, and hand-picked from the excellent coffee growing regions near the El Salvador border. The Coopertive San Antonio benefits over 1500 local families.
Our Mexican coffees are also shade-grown, naturally cultivated, and are processed and exported by indigenous coffee growers in the region of Chiapas, Mexico.
Our Nicaraguan coffee comes from the highlands between mountain range Isabela and Lake Dorado. This coffee estate was initiated by two entrepreneurial women, 4th generation in the coffee business.