THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features WHITEWATER RUN BLEND & GUATEMALA HUEHUETENANGO – a real treat! WHITEWATER RUN BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Huehuetenango coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
WHITEWATER RUN BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: juicy tree ripened plum, black pepper rapids, sweet finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- South America * Africa * Central America
- Colombia * Ethiopia * Guatemala
- Like a whitewater run complete with exhilarating rapids and a sweet berry/plum finish.
WHITEWATER RUN – Whitewater kayaking is the sport of paddling a kayak on a moving body of water, typically a whitewater river. Whitewater kayaking can range from active, moving water, to demanding, extreme whitewater. This is a very delicious fun blend with great berry and chocolate notes and comes together from three of the most famous coffee growing regions/countries in the world.
GUATEMALA HUEHUETENANGO – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: juicy finish, medium body, plum, black pepper
- Processing * Fully Washed
- Plant Varietal * 50% Bourbon, 50% Caturra
- Grade * Strictly Hard Bean
- Altitude * 1,524 to 1,830 meters
- This shade grown coffee has the best ‘berry notes’ of the Guatemalan coffees.
GUATEMALA HUEHUETENANGO – Ixlama coffee comes from specially selected small producers, like Finca El Paternal and Finca Nueva Palmira, from the highlands of San Pedro Necta and La Libertad, both located in the state of Huehuetenango, Guatemala. This shade-grown coffee is harvested and brought to the mill where it is sun-dried on a patio and placed in guardiolas, then separated by color via computer and then density/size mechanically, which results in a superior bright cup.