THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features unroasted NICARAGUA BEANS & GREEN COFFEE BREAK BLEND – a real treat! COFFEE BREAK BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Nicaragua coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
UNROASTED NICARAGUA BEANS – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: medium bodied, mild acidity, clean cup, peach
- Processing * Washed
- Plant Varietal * 90% Caturra, 10% Catuai, Margogype
- Grade * Strictly High Grown
- Altitude * 1,100-1,350 Meters
- Coffee estate initiated by two entrepreneurial women.
CENTRAL AMERICA – UNROASTED NICARAGUA JINOTEGA – this coffee comes from the highlands between mountain range Isabela and Lake El Dorado. This coffee estate project was initiated in 1998 by two entrepreneurial women, 4th generation in the coffee business. The farm was deforested property product of war that has since been rehabilitated. Santa Rita is committed to developing a vision of sustainable community. PROCESSING METHOD using natural fermentation process, washing with clean water on running channel, sundried, resting for 60 days.
TRY THE COMBO – WITH COFFEE BREAK BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: a delicious blackberry/pecan/red apple crisp
- 2 – Region Trio
- Central America * South America * Central America
- Honduras * Brazil * Nicaragua
- This is the ‘go-to blend’ for everyday coffee drinkers. No matter how often you have it, you always are wanting more!
COFFEE BREAK – A coffee break is a short period of time, usually in the morning or afternoon, when you stop working and have a cup of coffee. Hence the name Coffee Break because this blend is the ultimatum for everyday coffee drinking. It is simply delicious! A great coffee without all those wild floral notes of so many other coffees.
You want the best cup of coffee and so do we. That’s why we use only the very finest coffee beans. Rest assured, you will not find a better coffee anywhere. Our coffees are grown by those who practice sustainable farming and encourage bio-diversity. We buy from partners who treat workers well and pay fairly. We’ve found that those who are committed to these goals grow coffees with the finest taste and highest quality.