THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features MEXICAN FIESTA BLEND & MEXICAN – a real treat! MEXICAN FIESTA BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Mexican coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
MEXICAN FIESTA BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: spicy dark chocolate, mixed berry cobbler
- 2 – Region Trio
- Central America * Africa * Central America
- Guatemala * Ethiopia * Mexican
- Starts as a spicy dark chocolate, melts into a sweet mixed berry cobbler. A Fiesta of flavors playing across your taste buds.
MEXICAN FIESTA – Mexican celebrations, called fiestas (feasts or festivals), are held on any number of religious or civic holidays. Most fiestas offer traditional Mexican food, music and dance, and may include traditional sporting events such as a charrería, or rodeo. The participants may dress in traditional Mexican dress, especially if the event is a community wide event.
MEXICAN – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: peach, berry, chocolaty body
- Processing * Wet Milled
- Plant Varietal * Typica, Bourbon, Mundo Novo
- Grade * Strictly High Grown
- Altitude * 1,200-1,400 Meters
- Organic * Rainforest Alliance * Fairtrade
- Shade-grown, naturally cultivated, indigenous growers.
MEXICAN region of Chiapas, Mexico. This coffee is Arabica beans 100% shade-grown, naturally cultivated, and is processed and exported by indigenous coffee growers from the Cascada Jaltenango Community Grower Group of Farms. These farmers grow plant varietals of Typica, Bourbon, and Mondo Novo. The grade is Strictly High Grown and it is certified organic, rainforest alliance and fairtrade. The processing method is washed then sundried.