THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features GUATEMALA ANTIGUA & MOUNTAIN VISTA BLEND – a real treat! MOUNTAIN VISTA BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Guatemala Antigua coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
GUATEMALA ANTIGUA – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: strawberry, kiwi, milk chocolate, spice
- Processing * Fully Washed
- Plant Varietal * Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra
- Mill * Concepcion Esuintla
- Altitude * 4,700-4,900 ft
- A superior Guatemalan coffee rich with complexity.
GUATEMALA ANTIGUA IGLESIAS – comes from the Plantation Santo Tomas and El Vallecito. Both are located in Ciudad Vieja in the state of Sacatepequez at the slopes of Volcano Aqua. The coffee grows under Gravilea trees in rich volcanic soil. After harvest, the coffee is brought to the famous mill, Concepcion Escuintla. During the coffee’s time at Concepcion, it is sundried on patios, separated by size, density, and color. The result is a superior coffee with extreme complexities.
MOUNTAIN VISTA BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: vine ripe boysenberry, kiwi, chocolate finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- Africa * Indonesia * Central America
- Yirgacheffe * Sulawesi * Guatemala
- This blend plays on your taste buds like the beauty of a rugged scenic mountain vista.
MOUNTAIN VISTA – a mountain vista is what you stop to see when you climb to the top of a mountain, or pull off the road at the “scenic view” rest stop. The natural rugged beauty of the landscape… natures beautiful panorama complete with wildflowers, berry brambles, and wildlife. This is what you came to see, what you planned your vacation for, the reason you climbed the steep trail, so rest a moment and take it all in… natures beautiful hideaway… your mountain vista.