THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features FRIENDSHIP FAIR BLEND & HONDURAS – a real treat! FRIENDSHIP FAIR BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Honduras coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
FRIENDSHIP FAIR BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: smooth, bright, sweet cashew with a red apple finish
- 2 – Region Trio
- South America * South America * Central America
- Colombia * Brazil * Honduras
- Ready for a party? This blend is a celebration of fantastic Honduras coffee!
FRIENDSHIP FAIR – La feria de la Amistad (The Friendship Fair) is all about friends getting together and having a good time. Hondurans as well as tourists come to La Ceiba for two weeks to enjoy parties held at different venues every day. Honduran people move from “barrio to barrio” or (neighborhood to neighborhood) enjoying the friendship fair.
HONDURAS – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: fruit and honey fragrance, blackberry, red apple
- Processing * Fully Washed
- Plant Varietal * Catimor
- Grade * Strictly Hard Bean
- Altitude * 1,200 to 1,400 meters
- This cooperative benefits over 1500 families.
HONDURAS – the Cooperative San Antonio benefits over 1500 families through direct and indirect initiatives including development of community centers, schools, water management, reforestation projects and more. It specifically supports youth through education and scholarships for the children of the producers. This coffee is shade-grown, hand-picked, specialty-grade arabica coffee from the excellent growing region near the El Salvador border and has achieved the highest grade status of Strictly Hard Bean at farm altitudes of 1,300 to 1,600 meters.