THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features COZY BLEND & TANZANIA AA – a real treat! COZY BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Tanzania coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
COZY BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: peachy pecan bar, tangerine finish
- 2 – Region Trio
- South America * South America * Africa
- Peru * Brazil * Tanzania
- It might be cold and blustery outside, but inside it’s warm and cozy, with comforting fresh hot coffee!
COZY BLEND is a 2-region blend that creates a comforting hot coffee, starts off as a peachy pecan bar then has a delicious tangerine finish. The weather outside might be frightful… but inside it’s so delightful… So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
TANZANIA AA – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: silky with notes of burgundy, pear, and tangerine
- Processing * Wet Processed
- Plant Varietal * Bourbon, Typica
- Farmers * Tembo Coffee Cooperative
- Altitude * 1,400-2,000 Meters
- Grown by smallholder farmers average 500 trees per farm.
TANZANIA AA – Harvest period for these coffees is June-August. The Mbya region consists of roughly 400,000 smallholder farmers that own, on average 500 trees each. Many practice subsistence farming methods and all their coffee is handpicked. Tweega coffee comes from the washing stations in the Southern Highlands from the cooperative Tembo Coffee Company. It is sun dried, graded, and sorted at Tembo’s facility in Mbya.