THE ADVENTURE COMBO – features BRAZIL & FIRESIDE BLEND – a real treat! FIRESIDE BLEND is a popular, fun, and super easy way to explore exciting new dimensions of the great Brazilian coffee. TRY THE ADVENTURE COMBO TODAY – YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
BRAZIL NATURAL – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: starts deliciously nutty, ends full bodied sweet
- Processing * Natural
- Plant Varietal * 70% Catuai Vermelho and 30% Mundo Novo
- Farm * Fazenda Santa Rosa
- Altitude * 2,400 ft
- Extremely Popular as a Base for Espresso and other Blends
BRAZIL CERRADO is grown on the beautiful rolling hills in the region of Chapada de Minas. This is a really special ‘natural process’ coffee. The natural process gives it a softer nutty acidity a somewhat fruity taste. This coffee is extremely popular with espresso aficionados and is widely used as a base in espresso blends.
FIRESIDE BLEND – ADVENTURE SERIES
- TASTE NOTES: sweet strawberry, chocolaty mixed nut, juicy kiwi
- 3 – Region Blend
- Central America * Africa * South America
- Guatemala * Ethiopia * Brazil
- A frosty evening, a group of friends, a warm crackling fire. Fireside is a culmination of cozy warmth, friendship, laughter, and a great time together!
Fireside Blend is a great 3-region blend. This blend starts out a sweet strawberry on the nose, an awesome chocolaty mixed nut takes center stage, with juicy kiwi note finish. This blend is pleasant and mesmerizing as the crackling fire and great times with friends. Brew a large pot! ’cause you’re gonna need it!