WHOLESALE ETHIOPIA GUJI – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE ETHIOPIA GUJI – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
AFRICAN – ETHIOPIA GUJI – categorized as – Breakfast Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: citrus, floral, apricot, clean and bright
- Processing * Washed
- Plant Varietal * Ethiopian Heirloom
- Farm * Hambela Guji
- Altitude * 1,900-2,200 Meters
- A Fantastic Grade 1 Ethiopian Coffee.
The “Hambela” farm is located in the fertile Oromia regional State, in Guji zone, between the two districts of Gedeb and Hambela, approximately 477 km (297 miles) South of Addis Abeba (the Capital of Ethiopia), and 20 km (12.5 miles) East of Dimtu Town (the capital of Hambela). The farm is 200 hectars (494 acres) in size.
Ethiopia Guji – recommended roast level – Light to Medium
DESSERT BLEND – try the combo – 1 bag each – Guji/Dessert Blend
- TASTE NOTES: toasted pecan, blackberry/currant wine
- 2 – Region Blend
- South America * Africa * Africa
- Categorized as * Dessert Coffee/Holiday Coffee
- A perfect compliment to delectable sweets.
DESSERT BLEND – is a great 2-region blend that is the perfect compliment for those delectable sweets. It has just the right flavor, and a fresh hot cup is a real joy to sip. A bite of cheesecake – a sip of Dessert Blend – what a perfect match! This coffee is good anytime, with sweets or without.