WHOLESALE GUATEMALA ANTIGUA – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE GUATEMALA ANTIGUA – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
CENTRAL AMERICA – GUATEMALA – ANTIGUA IGLESIAS – categorized as – Social Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: strawberry, kiwi, milk chocolate, spice
- Processing * Fully Washed
- Plant Varietal * Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra
- Mill * Concepcion Esuintla
- Altitude * 4,700-4,900 ft
- A superior Guatemalan coffee rich with complexity.
Our Antigua beans come from the Plantation Santo Tomas and El Vallecito. Both are located in Ciudad Vieja in the state of Sacatepequez at the slopes of Volcano Aqua. The coffee grows under Gravilea trees in rich volcanic soil. After harvest, the coffee is brought to the famous mill, Concepcion Escuintla. During the coffee’s time at Concepcion, it is sundried on patios, separated by size, density, and color. The result is a superior coffee with extreme complexities.
Popular Roast Level – Light to Italian
MOUNTAIN VISTA BLEND – try the combo – Mountain Vista Blend/Guatemala Antigua
- TASTE NOTES: vine ripe boysenberry, kiwi, chocolate finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- Africa * Indonesia * Central America
- This blend plays on your taste buds like the beauty of a rugged scenic mountain vista.
MOUNTAIN VISTA – a mountain vista is what you stop to see when you climb to the top of a mountain, or pull off the road at the “scenic view” rest stop. The natural rugged beauty of the landscape… natures beautiful panorama complete with wildflowers, berry brambles, and wildlife. This is what you came to see, what you planned your vacation for, the reason you climbed the steep trail, so rest a moment and take it all in… natures beautiful hideaway… your mountain vista.