WHOLESALE YIRGACHEFFE NATURAL – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE YIRGACHEFE NATURAL – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREE SHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
AFRICAN – YIRGACHEFFE NATURAL – categorized as – Espresso Coffee
- TASTE NOTES: strawberry, kiwi, blueberry, apricot. juicy and tangy
- Processing * Natural
- Plant Varietal * Ethiopian Heirloom
- Farm * ECX Coffee
- Altitude * 1,770-2,200 Meters
- A Wonderful Coffee for Lattes and Cappuccinos.
This is an excellent high-altitude coffee. It was grown in the prime coffee growing region of the Ethiopian Highlands 1,770-2,200 MASL (5,577-7,218 ft) where the soil and climate produces some of the world’s most excellent coffee. These farmers use the Indigenous Heirloom Cultivars of Arabica coffee that originally made this region famous. This coffee was processed in the traditional Natural Process meaning the cherries are dried with the pulp still attached.
Yirgacheffe Natural – recommended roast level – Light to Medium/Dark
GOLDEN ESPRESSO – try the combo – Yirgacheffe Natural/Golden Espress Blend
- TASTE NOTES: sweet, macadamia nut, kiwi, apricot finish
- 3 – Region Blend
- Africa * South America * Indonesia
- Categorized as * Espresso Coffee/Holiday Coffee
- This blend is truly golden in every sense, good brewed in traditional methods, but it really shines as espresso!
GOLDEN ESPRESSO takes home the golden trophy for best cup of espresso! At it’s heart is a premium blend of Natural process beans that produce a cozy, sweet, pleasant, and juicy mouthfeel. It is sweet throughout, starts with macadamia nuttiness, this melts into kiwi and strawberry notes, it finishes with a ripe apricot juiciness that makes you want more!