WHOLESALE BURUNDI – Get wholesale pricing without use of any coupons. Our BEST WHOLESALE PRICING is designed for larger orders where shipping is combined at checkout for lowest combined rate available.
SUBSCRIBE BURUNDI – Easiest way to shop, offering up to 40% SAVINGS, plus includes FREESHIPPING! Simply select delivery cycle, and checkout. You can always change or cancel subscription at any time through your account.
AFRICAN – BURUNDI – try the combo – Burundi/Daybreak Blend.
- TASTE NOTES: Strawberry, Kiwi, Lemon Acidity.
- Farm * 2nd in Burundi Cup of Excellence
- Processing * Washed, Sun Dried on raised beds
- Altitude * 1,400 – 1,750 meters
- Varietal * Bourbon
Though the Kirimiro region of Burundi produces a lot of specialty coffee, this lot comes specifically from producers with newer plantations. It’s processed at the TEKA washing station, which is well known in the area for its meticulous processing and Cup of Excellence coffees. The washing station produces about 950 tons of coffee each year and has storage capacity for 80 tons of parchment. Fermentation times for washed coffees vary between 12 18 hours, and drying takes about 8-10 days in raised drying tables in normal conditions.
Recommended roast level – Light to Medium
DAYBREAK BLEND – try the combo – Daybreak Blend/Burundi
- TASTE NOTES: vanilla, strawberry, clove, milk chocolate
- 3 – Region Blend
- South America * Asia * Africa
- Categorized as * Breakfast Coffee/Social Coffee
- A coffee that is as fresh crisp and bright as break of day.
That refreshing, crisp, cool, Daybreak, fresh with the possibilities of a new day… your day. This coffee features crisp and bright African acidity, lightly infused with Asian cocoa notes, sweetened with an aromatic Latin American coffee.